Q: I didn't receive an activation email when creating a new account. What can I do?
Solutions are available for a related question here. Go to have a check now!
Please follow the steps below:
- Make sure the email address you provided is correct. Incorrect email address is not able to receive an activation email.
- The activation email may be regarded as spam message. Find the email in Spam.
- Our email address may be intercepted if you couldn’t find the email on the Spam. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your white list.
- If the issue still exists after you check all the methods above, you could log in to your profile and click "Resend activation email".
- If you still could not receive the activation email by following the tips above, please contact our customer service email@example.com by providing your account and email address. We'd happy to help!
If you have any questions, we'd happy to help.