Q: How to scrape table from website?
Solutions are available for a related question here. Go to have a check now!
I’m doing a trial of Octoparse and not having success with table scraping. If you can give me some tips on how to scrape a table from a web page. I would love it.
It's easy to scrape table from website with Octoparse. See the GIF file below.
You can scrape the table after the website stops loading in the built-in browser.
Please follow the steps below.
1. Click the first row of the table.
2. Click “Expand the selection area” or directly click the TR tag (The <TR> tag defines a row in an HTML table.) in the pop-up window.
3. Select “Create a list of items” (or sections with similar layout).
4. Select “Add current item to the list”. The first row has been added to the list.
5. Then select “Continue to edit the list”.
6. Choose the second row by clicking any place of the second row.
7. Select the TR tag and choose “Add current item to the list” again.
Notice: We get all the rows in the table now.
8. Then click “Finish Creating List” ➜ Click “loop” to process the list.
9. Choose the information you need in the first row of the table and click "Extract Text".
It's done. You can extract the table data now!